- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Hover on the Reports tab and from the drop-down click on Manager Report.
- Now you are going to select a from and to date.
- You select an organisation. (There is also an option to select all organisations in the drop-down)
- You select a specific activity or leave it on the option all activities. The default setting is selecting all activities.
- You select a specific learning profile, multiple learning profiles, or leave it on the option all learning profiles. The default setting is selecting all learning profiles.
- You have the option to check or uncheck the 'Only show active Learning Activities'. The default setting is set on checked.
- You have the option to check or uncheck the 'Show only users with activity in selected period'. The default setting is set on unchecked.
- Type the desired mail subject.
- Type the desired mail body. You can use tokens as %%UserFirstName%% to construct the mail. The %%FromDate%%, %%ToDate%% and %%ReportTable%% are special tokens that are only used in this report. More information about tokens can be found in this article.
- Before you are ready to send the report to the managers it could be a good idea to see that everything is as expected, so click on Preview Report Data, to see a preview of the data.
- When you are ready to send the report, click on Send mail to managers.
- Great success! You have now created and send a Manager Report to the managers of the selected organisation(s).
A report preview might look as the example below.
The report shows an overall view of the users enrolled learning activities and displays the users completion status and date of performed activity, based on the selected organisation(s). This example chose Activate LMS as the organisation. This example checked 'Show only users with activity in selected period' to minimize the report data. If it was unchecked, the report would also display users enrolled to learning activities which have not made any activity yet (no data in the status and date columns).
Have more questions? Submit a request