- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Hover on the Reports tab and from the drop-down click on System Log.
- Now you are going to select a from and to date.
- You select an event type or leave it on all events. The default setting is selecting all events.
- You have the option to search on something specific in the log details by typing a buzzword to match against the detail data.
- After you have selected the desired settings, click on Get Report.
- Great success! You have now received a System Log report with your selected settings.
A report might look as the example below.
The report shows an overview of the events along with the timestamp, user, user's IP and the details data connected to the event.
The report can not be exported.
Have more questions? Submit a request