Users with appropriate rights can generate reports. This guide will show you how to get a Total Time report. Further information about reports can be found in this article.
- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Hover on the Reports tab and from the drop-down click on Total Time.
- Now you are going to select a from and to date.
- You select an organisation. (There is also an option to select all organisations in the drop-down)
- You select a specific activity or leave it on the option all activities. The default setting is selecting all activities.
- You have the option to check or uncheck the 'Only show active Learning Activities'. The default setting is set on checked.
- You have the option to check or uncheck the 'Show only users with activity in selected period'. The default setting is set on checked.
- After you have selected the desired settings, click on Get Report.
- Great success! You have now received a Total Time report with your selected settings.
A report might look as the example below.
The report shows the time spent in each learning activity based on the organisation you selected. This example chose all organisations. You have the option to expand a course (if it contains more learning activities), to see further subdivided total time over the individual learning activities in the course.
The report can not be exported.