- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Hover on the Reports tab and from the drop-down click on Answer Matrix.
- Now you are going to select a from and to date.
- You select an organisation. (There is also an option to select all organisations in the drop-down)
- You select a specific activity, multiple activities (check the Select multiple activities) or leave it on the option all activities. The default setting is selecting all activities.
- You have the option to check or uncheck the 'Only show active Learning Activities'. The default setting is set on checked.
- After you have selected the desired settings, click on Get Report.
- Great success! You have now received an Answer Matrix report with your selected settings.
A report might look as the example below.
The report shows the questions in columns and users in the rows (also displaying which organisation the user is in). If a user have answered a particular question, the answer is showed at the users user row under the questions question column.
The report can be exported to pdf, xls, xlsx, rtf and csv.