- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Hover on the Reports tab and from the drop-down click on Status Dashboard.
- Now you are going to select a from and to date.
- You have the option to check or uncheck the 'Only show active Learning Activites'. The default setting is set on checked.
- You can pick a specific enrollment type form the drop-down. The default setting in the drop-down is on 'All enrollments'.
- You select an organisation. (There is also an option to select all organisations in the drop-down)
- You select an activity or leave it on the option all activities. The default setting is selecting all activities.
- After you have selected the desired settings, click on Get Report.
- Great success! You have now received a Status Dashboard report with your selected settings.
There are three tabs on the dashboard: Organisation, Activities and Learning Profiles.
A report might look as the examples below (showing all tabs).
The status is displayed with colors. Red means not started, yellow means incomplete and green means completed. The numbers inside the colored bars are the number of users with that particular status.
When you click Show user details you get a table of user details and have the option to export the table as a pdf or csv file.