Please note that you can only test on elearning modules and documents that you are enrolled into.
- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Click on the Learning Activities tab.
- Find the learning activity you wish to test. By default the learning activity type is set to Course. You can search or switch to another activity type to find your activity. (Courses contains elearning modules and/or documents)
- Enroll into the learning activity, if you are not already enrolled.
- Click on Test, in the General tab. Please note that on a SCORM package you have the option to debug while testing (this shows the SCORM communication between learning activity and Activate LMS as you navigate through the SCORM package).
A more detailed guide on how to debug your SCORM package can be found in this article.
- Run through your SCORM package or check that your document can open.
- Great success! You have now tested your learning activity.