- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Hover on the Reports tab and from the drop-down click on Completion by Organisation.
- Now you have the option to select an organisation and a activity/multiple activities, where you look at the completion by the organisation on a specific activity or multiple activities (check the select multiple activities). The default setting is selecting all organisations and all activities.
- After you have selected the desired settings, click on Get Report.
- Great success! You have now received a report on completion by organisation with your selected settings.
A report might look as the example below.
Completion is displayed as a cumulative percentage of assignments that are completed over time. It is worth noting that the figure could fall if the number of new signups is increasing. If you want to follow up on specific activities or organisations, we recommend you to use the filters.
The report can be exported to png.