Users with appropriate rights can delete a workflow. This guide will show you how to delete a workflow. Further information about the different properties and more advanced options of workflows can be found in this article. And now... to the how to!
- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Click on the Learning Activities tab.
- You'll be greeted by an overview of your system current learning acitivites. Now you need to find the learning activity which you wish to edit a workflow for. Please note that you need to specify the type of the learning activity in the Activity Type menu.
- Click the Edit button related to the relevant learning activity in which the workflow you wish to delete is stored.
- Click the Workflow tab.
- Select the Workflow profile from which the workflow you wish to delete is located. Please note that if only the Default workflow profile is active in your system, you can skip this step since all the workflows will be present now.
- Click the Delete button associated to the workflow profile you wish to delete.
- Great success! You have now deleted a workflow!