Users with appropriate rights can upload a SCORM package. This guide will show you how to upload a SCORM package as a single connectionless learning activity in ActivateLMS. Further information about the different properties and more advanced options can be found in this article.
- First enter the Administration (or Manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Click on the Learning Acitivities tab.
- Now you'll be greeted by an overview of your system current learning activities. Before creating a new learning activity we need to change the activity type from Course to Elearning Module. If we skipped this part, you'd have created a course instead (which can't contain a SCORM package).
- To begin the process of creating a new elearning module, click on the New button in the left corner.
- To upload your SCORM package, make sure that Upload file is enabled. Click Choose File and select your SCORM package.
- Click on the Upload button to upload your SCORM package. Please note that it may take a while to upload your package. When the upload is complete, a new page will be opened which has information (name etc.) obtained from your SCORM package.
- If you wish, you can now change or specify the information about your SCORM package. Please refer to this article (and especially the paragraph: "The learning activity types and their properties") regarding detailed information about the different fields.
- Press Insert when you're done tinkering and customizing your SCORM package.
- Great success! You can now enroll your self to your newly uploaded learning activity by clicking the Enroll to test link and then clicking Test.