Users with appropriate rights can create a learning profile in ActivateLMS. If you wish to know more about Learning Profiles, please visit this article. And... now to the how-to:
- First enter the administration tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Press the Resources button on the main toolbar.
- Click on Learning Profiles.
- Depending on your intentions you can do two things now. If you wish to create a learning profile ...:
- ... that doesn't inherit from another learning profile, you need to click the New in the header line next to User Active Days.
- ... that inherits from another learning profile, you need to click the parents learning profiles associated New. It's also possible to do this by following the same process as above, and specifying the parent Learning Profile during the setup.
- Whether you choose the first or second option, you must specify the following things about your new learning profile:
Click Insert when you''re done specifying the needed fields.
- Parent job function: In this field you can specify which learning profile you wish your new learning profile should inherit from. When a learning profile inherits from a parent, it means that enrollments and/or workflow rules committed to the parent also applies to this learning profile, unless something specific is chosen tin his learning profile.
- Name: Name of the learning profile.
- Description: A description of the learning profile.
- User Active Days: If specified, the user's login will be made inactive after the specified number of days, counting from when the user were created.
Great success! You've created a sweet new Learning Profile!