Users with appropriate rights can add a learning profile to an organisation. The learning profile you wish to add to the organisational unit, should be created prior to doing this. Please note that if no customised settings are chosen, the organisational unit will inherit settings from its parent organisation. If you wish to know more about organisations (and what you can edit) in details, please visit this article about the organisation in general.
- First enter the administration (or manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Press the Resources button on the main toolbar.
- Now click on Organisation.
- Navigate or search for to the organisational unit you wish to delete. Navigation is done by expanding "+" until the right organisation has been identified. Searching can be done in the textfield next to search. Please note that if more than three parent organisations are present, you must choose an parent organisation in the "(please select organisation)" dropdown menu.
- Now click on the organisations associated Edit.
- Click on Learning Profiles.
- Select the learning profile you wish to add in the (please select) menu.
- Click on Add.
- Great success! The organisational unit has now been added a new learning profile!