Users with appropriate rights can delete organisations or suborganisations. Please note that it is not possible to delete units with users in them you cannot undo a deleted organisation. If you want to delete an organisation with users in them, you either need to move the connected users to another organisation or delete them.
- First enter the administration (or manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Press the Resources button on the main toolbar.
- Now click on Organisation.
- You can now navigate or search for to the organisational unit you wish to delete. Navigation is done by expanding + until the right organisation has been spotted. You can search in the textfield next to the Search button. Please note that if more than three parent organisations are present, you must choose a parent organisation in the (please select organisation) dropdown menu.
- Now click on the organisations associated Delete.
- Great success! The organisational unit has now been deleted!