Users with appropriate rights to edit users can create a single user manually. The details of this process will be presented in detail below:
- First enter the administration (or manager) tab of your Activate LMS. Please note that color and style can differ, but headlines, links etc. are located and organised the same way in all systems.
- Press the Resources button on the main toolbar. If you're lucky and important enough, you should now see something similar to the example below.
- Now click on the Users link.
- Click the New button.
- Now a form to describe your new user appears. The fields should be pretty self explanatory. Please note that all fields except Mobile, Address, Postal Code, City and Country are mandatory.
- To submit the entered information press the Insert button.
- After completion an email containing password and other information will be sent to the entered email.
- Great succes! A new user has arrived into the great world of elearning :-)!
It is possible to seek out additional information about users in Activate LMS at this article.
Please note that there are several ways of creating a single user or several users immediately. The different methods and a quick overview of which to choose can be seen at: What creation process to choose.